1. The fact it takes Farokh Engineer - who scored his first and last centuries at the Cricket Club of India (CCI) - one hour for the drinks he's ordered to arrive. He must have hinted to the waiter ten times, and when they finally do arrive, Freddie Flintoff moans, saying the glasses are dirty. The table erupts.
2. The "Kevin Pietersen Should Read This Award" for the best road safety sign in Nagpur, which reads: "Patience is heavenly, haste is deadly"
3. Being on the verge of the runs during an interview with Nasser Hussain in Chandigarh.
4. The Bombay jewellery vendor who upped his original offer when I lowered mine.
5. The British professional gambler who bet for three days on Betfair without being caught in the Press Box in Mohali. (Will keep you posted on his 30 March court appearance)
6. Monty Panesar's attempted catch at mid-on during England's heroic last day in Bombay.
7. Celeb corner: Jordan and Peter Andre spotted at the CCI during the Sport Relief cricket match, Stephen Fry at the final Test, and several hundred possible Bollywood actors with slick back hair.
8. The classic Murgh Makhani - my choice of curry in India.
9. Mike Atherton getting mobbed at the Gateway of India - especially the fan who came out with: "Hello sirs, I just have to tell you that I have an unbelievable, 24/7 crazy diet for cricket."
10. The professional road-side bat-makers in Nagpur who scrape a living without local government assistance.